Do you want to work with a clinical Stage Biotech that is dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation, by identifying better ways to help and empower people who are suffering with mental health challenges. If so, this role is for you..
Life Science People are retained exclusively with a clinical stage biotech company that are developing products for mental health challenges including treatment resistant depression, by combining psychoactive substances and psychological support this organisation has developed a synthesis formulation of psilocybin and are investigating the effectiveness in a large scale clinical trial across Europe and North America, with over 50,000+ patients enrolled across 20+ sites.
As the Training Programme Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery and planning of the companies training programme lead in North America/Europe. You will work with key stakeholders within the business including the therapy research and training team
Reporting to the Director of Therapy & Training, your role will include:
- Ensure that both trainee and trained therapists are monitored and provided with support, where necessary, to deliver the Psychological Support Model.
- Contribute to the overall strategy for the continued development of the Training Programme.
- Plan and produce training materials, including presentations, videos, podcasts, experiential learning exercises and formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure all assessment and up to date performance and training profiles of the therapist.
- Conduct user research, collect and analyse data, and share insights with various stakeholders in order to iteratively integrate any findings into the continuous development of the training programme
- To lead, support and monitor trainers and mentors to ensure that the training programme is standardised.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Core profession or background in mental health e.g. psychologist, counsellor, accredited psychological therapist, psychiatric nurse, psychiatrist, mental health social worker with over 5+ years of experience post qualification
- Training in an evidence-based psychological therapy e.g. CBT, DBT, ACT, MBCT.
- Experience of working with patients who present with complex mental health needs
- Experience of the provision of training and mentoring/supervision at scale
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and rapid growth oriented environment
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Training Programme Lead and your experience with evidence based therapy in complex mental health needs. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: A video call with the hiring manager - Director of Therapy & Training to go through your background and experience in the role
Final stage: A video call with additional stakeholders within the organisation.
The Training Programme Lead role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. You will be based remotely in the UK or New York. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Stock Options
- Health insurance
- Annual Leave