Role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Company - Life Science People
Location - Fitzrovia, Central London
Salary - £22k - £24k
Contact - Permanent, Full time
Our story so far...
Life Science People is a start-up recruitment company specialising in the medical field. We work with companies across the world to help them build world class teams through finding and hiring the right people for the job.
Having turned just 1 years old in September 2021, we have achieved some incredible things. Not only have we grown to 40 employees and flown out to Ibiza on a private jet, but we have also built a thriving brand from scratch with fabulous offices, systems, processes, and training.
So, what does this mean for year 2? We are set to reach 100 employees in early 2022 with the contribution of our new offices opening in the USA. But it doesn't stop there as we will then open offices across Europe by 2023. We plan to grow to 300 heads over the next 3 years which means the opportunity for those joining the original London based team now is endless.
As an LSP trainee recruitment consultant, you will begin the academy with intensive in-house training, which continues throughout your entire career with us. You will be taught all aspects of recruitment which you will then carry out in your day-to-day duties. This will include:
- Utilising job boards and ad writing
- Sourcing high quality candidates
- Building long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Full cycle recruitment - sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and on boarding
You will be fully equipped with the skill set needed to be successful at the role. What does this mean for you? Unlike most graduate positions, starting as an trainee recruitment consultant means you can move up the career ladder at an exceptional rate and you can receive your first promotion within a matter of months. This means you are in control of your financial income.
Who are we looking for?
We are just getting started and our company has growth plans like no other. We are looking for our newest wave of future leaders. Those who have the determination and drive to grow and succeed with us. Are you someone who is money motivated, ambitious, personable and a confident communicator? If so, you could be one of our next leaders at LSP.
- Quick, tangible career progression - Dictate your own career with a clear tailored path including Perm/Contract, Delivery, Executive search, Leadership, and International Opportunities.
- Intensive in-house training throughout your entire career. We have the best trainers in the industry who are contributing to the growth and development of the company.
- Uncapped commission and high earning potential
- Not KPI driven - realistic targets set which are achievable, we pride on a positive, focused environment.
- International opportunities for office relocation - Next year expansion to the USA
- Annual Incentive trips away - to Ibiza
- Incentive days out - Lunch clubs to top London restaurants on an early finish Friday
- Young, ambitious, and collaborative
- Modern, fun office - dress down Friday.
Life Science People hugely invests in our newest recruits, from providing them with their own MacBook Air and computer, to an in-depth structured training programme, as want to ensure that we get it right from the beginning. If you feel you would be the right person for this role and want to become a trainee recruitment consultant, send an email attaching your CV