Team Lead Medical Reviewer
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Are you looking to join a company that is providing copy review services to the international and UK pharmaceutical industry? Would you like the opportunity to work in multiple therapy areas, which cover a wide range of functional aspects of copy review and editing? Then this is the role for you
As a Team Lead Medical Reviewer you will be overseeing and managing a small team within the company, as well as serving as a medical delegate on Medical, Legal and Regulatory review committees. You will be reviewing promotional and non-promotional materials while ensuring the data included is accurate and presented in a fair and scientific manner.
- Working cross functionally with relevant teams to support creation and review of materials
- Ensuring documents are in accordance with the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- Providing guidance and support on different documents
- Providing medical input in different therapy areas
- Pharmaceutical degree or Medical Doctor
- Minimum 1 years' experience within a medical reviewing position
- Ability to grasp complex therapeutic areas
- Copy approval
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Medical Reviewer. Please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks.
The Medical Reviewer role is a full-time permanent position with flexible office and remote work, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided on application.
In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Travel Allowance
- Annual Holiday