Dynamic, internationally successful medical technology company based in eastern Switzerland. Technology that helps clinicians improve the lives of critically ill patients. My Client believes innovation is required to meet critical care needs. In order to strengthen a multinational team, They are constantly looking for motivated employees in all areas: from software developers to medical specialists, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists and from project managers to product managers.
You will work at the interface between software development, technical support and regulatory affairs and support them in error analysis, evaluation and rectification for products. This using the most modern methods (model driven development) and tools (IBM Rhapsody, WindRiver VxWorks) in the programming language C ++.
- Completed engineering degree (college / university) with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- C ++ / UML knowledge in the embedded environment
- Flair for troubleshooting and troubleshooting
- Team-minded personality with an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Analytical and networked thinking skills
Experience / knowledge in the following subject areas is an advantage:
- Basic knowledge of electronics and / or software architecture
- Error simulation, creation of test structures and assessment of risks
- Embedded VxWorks oder Embedded Realtime Operating Systems
- Use of the IBM Rhapsody development environment
- Creation and implementation of software tests at different levels
- Control engineering with Matlab / Simulink