As a Software Test Engineer, your mission will be to analyse the needs of their engineering teams, and enable them with the most efficient solutions to verify and validate new products. You role will be to drive the migration of their current solutions to micro-services and web technologies, under design controls.
You will provide expertise and contribute to the following areas:
- solutions for contract testing of services
- solutions to test applications in isolation from their dependencies (mocks, containerization, generate sample data, etc.)
- automation of metrics that help our engineers in their quest for excellence (defect management, application performances, traceability of acceptance criteria, coverage, etc.)
- automation of processes under design control (integrations with JIRA, gitlab, etc.) to make sure we dedicate time to what is most valuable, while maintaining an irreproachable quality
- scalability of the existing testing frameworks (cucumber, testFX, squish)
You have a University degree in Computer Science or a similar field, or equivalent professional experience. You are systematic and data driven. You love working in a stimulating international environment, and are at ease communicating with multidisciplinary teams.
Your areas of expertise:
- OOP (Java an advantage)
- Software test automation and testing frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, GTest, TestFX, Squish, Postman, Pact)
- DevOPs (CI/CD, docker, k8s, bamboo, gitlab)
- Scripting (bash, python)
- Design Control
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office location in Switzerland
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- Agile working methodologies
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technologies