Job Title: Senior/ Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Location: Home-based of Office-based Ukraine.
Salary: Competitive based on market rate + Car Allowance.
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Do you want to become part of a company where they constantly share real-world knowledge and insights that lead to getting the job done better, smarter and faster?
Are you looking to take that next step in your career? If so, this may be the role for you...
My client knows where people's lives are involved there is way more to be done.
That is why every person working on a project is working hard to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles. It's this unwavering determination that keeps us delivering excellence every time!
We have an excellent career opportunity for a determined and motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA) who strives for excellence.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate (CRA):
· Perform all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and close out)
· Work in accordance with company SOPs, GCP guidelines and country specific regulations
· Site management activities to ensure adherence to protocol, SDV and CRF
· Develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation
· Assist in protocol design as and when required
· Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
· Liaise and form positive working relationships with all colleagues, study site staff and sponsor representatives
· Work closely and provide support to the study Project Manager
· Organise and/or attend investigator meetings
· Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) within Medicine, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Nursing or relevant life science discipline
· Significant experience within CRA role across a range of therapeutic areas
· Work experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO setting
· Good working knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory requirements
· Ability to independently perform all types of site visit (selection through to close out)
· Fluency in Local Language & English language (both written and spoken)
Why Work For Us?
We believe our people are our greatest asset and understand that the best performance comes from individuals who know they are part of a valued team. You can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout your career with us, with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally.
We can offer you:
· A competitive salary
· The opportunity to work with various global pharmaceutical leaders on the some of the most prestigious, ground-breaking and challenging drug development projects
· Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
. Potential PM mentorship programmes for experienced CRAs
If this role interests you, then please apply now. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with Talent Acquisitions.
Second stage: An initial phone call with the hiring manager - clinical operations manager to go through background and experience in relation to the role.
Final Stage: This will be a final interview with key stakeholders within the business.
The Clinical Research Associate role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package.
Full details will be provided on application.