Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organizations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
This CRO has decades of experience in delivering complex and innovative trials, transforming potential into value. Their innovative approach and readiness to go the 'extra mile' is what differentiates them from their competitors.
So... they're growing their team and looking for Clinical Project Managers to join them!
This position is available office based in London, or home-based in UK.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing operational oversight of assigned projects, with a leading role in planning, coordinating, and completing project work. The Project Manager will work closely with external clients/sponsors, internal project team members, vendors, and suppliers to ensure the achievement of assigned projects.
Specific Job Duties:
- Ensure that projects are conducted in a timely manner to achieve project goals within defined budgets and oversee the day-to-day management of European and/or multi-national global projects
- Develop project plans to achieve contracted milestones (i.e. project plan, risk management plan, site management & monitoring plan, training plan, communication plan, etc.)
- Serve as primary contact with the sponsor and team members for all project-related items
- Present project information at bid defenses, client meetings and internal project governance and review meetings
- Provide input into client proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare and negotiate investigator/site/vendor budgets and assist with remediation of contract language
- Provide operational input and participate in the design and review of study protocols, CRFs, study reports, and other functional documents and plans in collaboration with the project team
- Ensure Trial Master File is maintained and audit-ready on an ongoing basis and monitor and ensure project team compliance with maintenance of Clinical Trial Management System
- Supervision of project team and mentor junior staff
- Ensure that the project team members understand the client needs once a project is awarded
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a clinical, scientific, or related field, or relevant job experience
- 2 to 3 years direct project management experience at a CRO, or 5 years of clinical trial experience
- Experience with leading, liaising, and coordinating cross-functional project teams
- Very good knowledge of regulatory requirements for research conduct (i.e. GCP, ICH, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical research/development, including medical and therapeutic areas, phases, and medical terminology.
- Good quantitative skills and working understanding of project budgets (solid financial acumen).
- Excellent communication skills, with proficiency in local language and English
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Experience in Bid Defence is a plus.
If this role interests you, then please apply now. We aim to respond within 48 hours. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First Stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second Stage: An initial phone call with the hiring manager - to go through background and experience in relation to the role.
Final Stage: This will be a final interview with key stakeholders within the business (more stages may be included).
The Clinical Project Manager role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. The role is home-based. More information will be provided upon application- Good Luck!
Apply via this job ad or send you cv