Senior Medical Writer
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Are you looking to work for a market leading and innovative company that's aim is to provide ground-breaking research for the pharmaceutical industry and provide medical writing expertise? Then this is the role for you...
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and co-ordinating clinical and regulatory documentation, whilst collaborating with internal/external experts and assigning documents in accordance with SOPs.
- At times will act as a Project Manager for single Medical Writing processes
- Complete project finance activities
- Represent region or site on Medical Writing initiative
- Review and approve budget for routine projects, which can include the estimation of Medical Writing tasks
- Taking part in training and progression of junior employees, whether this be as a mentor
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science related field, Masters or PhD preferred
- Ability to work with projects or documents that may not be very familiar
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with project managers and customers
If the Senior Medical Writer position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Senior Medical Writer. Please note feedback can take up to 1-2weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial Teams call with the hiring manager within the company
Final Stage: This will be a final interview on teams too with key stakeholders within the business
The Senior Medical Writer role is a full-time permanent position, paying a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided upon application.