Senior Manager, Regulatory Affair European Union (EU)
Company: Global Pharmaceutical company
Job Title: Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs European Union (EU)
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Reports to: Director, Regulatory Affairs Europe
One of North America's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers of Medicinal Products and Healthcare is expanding its European operations. From their European Headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, they are searching for a Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs European Union (EU) to join the rapidly expanding organisation.
With the commercial objective to be generating over $1 billion in revenue from the European Union region alone in the next 2-3 years, this is a truly exciting time to join the company. This role requires a dynamic and driven professional who is seeking not only to excel in their career but to contribute to exponential scaling of an exciting pharmaceutical company.
The Senior Manager, Regulatory Affair European Union (EU) is responsible for the regulatory submissions across the European region. You will also manage multiple projects to collaborate with other members of the European Regulatory Affairs team.
For any Regulatory professional seeking an exciting, dynamic, and pioneering position for the healthcare industry - this is an opportunity to develop and build something unique for the greater good of patient healthcare.
- Contribute to Regulatory strategies in their formulation and implementation for the European Union
- Responsible for the independent review of all regulatory activities for the approval and lifecycle management of designated medicines
- Management and maintenance of regulatory dossiers/documents
- Presenting solutions on complex issues from the perspective of Regulatory Affairs
- Member of the global Regulatory Affairs team
- Additional expectations required
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Experience with Regulatory Authorities
- Extensive knowledge of EU regulatory knowledge for the Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral)
What they offer
- A dynamic and exciting working environment
- Positive Cooperation with an international group
- Global growth opportunities
- The expected salary on this role is between €65,000 - €80,000
- Annual 10% bonus; based on personal/company performance