Senior Manager, Medical Marketing (Remote Working)
Company: Global Pharmaceutical company
Job Title: Senior Manager, Medical Marketing
Location: Munich, Germany
Reports to: Country Head
One of North America's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers of Medicinal Products and Healthcare is expanding its European operations. From their European Headquarters in Munich, Germany, they are searching for a Senior Manager, Medical Marketing to join the rapidly expanding organisation. This is a remote working position with some expectation to be on-site 1-2 days per week/month, depending on need.
With the commercial objective to be generating over $1 billion in revenue from the European Union region alone in the next 2-3 years, this is a truly exciting time to join the company. This role requires a dynamic and driven professional who is seeking not only to excel in their career but to contribute to exponential scaling of an exciting pharmaceutical company.
The Senior Manager, Medical Marketing positions is leading the Medical Marketing division, managing key business communication methods internally/externally, and developing the strategic growth of the Medical Marketing area. This is a critical position to the commercial success of the organisation in Germany and across Europe.
For any Medical Marketing professional seeking an exciting, dynamic, and pioneering position for the healthcare industry - this is an opportunity to develop and build something unique for the greater good of patient healthcare.
- Creating medical-scientific materials for medicinal products
- Strategic growth of Medical Marketing team and the commercial oversight of Germany and Europe
- Collaboration with Brand Managers
- Providing expert scientific/medical advice to Commercial strategy and Brand Managers
- Managing the relationship between the Research & Development and the Marketing & Sales departments
- Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of existing marketing tools and ensuring the strategy delivers to Doctors and Pharmacies
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Field Service
- Extensive knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral)
What they offer
- A dynamic and exciting working environment
- Positive Cooperation with an international group
- Global growth opportunities
- Remote working, expectation to be on site in Frankfurt 1-2 days per week/month - depending on need
- The expected gross annual basic salary for this role is between €80,000 - €90,000
- Annual 20% bonus; based on personal/company performance
- Flexible working