Are you looking to take that next step in your career within management/leadership? Would you like to work alongside a company that gives you the opportunity to change people's lives for the better? If so, this may be the role for you….
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) you will be dedicated to a specific sponsor working within Oncology, phase 1 of a clinical trial.
Responsibilities of the Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA):
- Perform all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and close out) in accordance with GCP and ICH guidelines
- Mentorship for clinical staff which includes conducting co-monitoring and training visits
· Ensuring site documents are available and that the ISF is in line with GCP/ICH requirements
- Liaise and communicate with sites to direct ongoing project expectations
- Promoting and establishing strong working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- This opportunity allows you to support the less experience CRA's as well as enabling them to develop and get involved with submissions, feasibility and contract negotiation
- Bachelor degree in scientific discipline of healthcare preferred (or equivalent)
- Oncology phase 1 experience essential
- Minimum 2 years on-site monitoring experience
- Strong protocol knowledge
If this role interested, you then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Clinical Research Associate. We will send you acknowledgement and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 week.
Upon successful selection for an interview, the process with occur in the follow stages:
First stage: Call with Life Science People
Second stage: Meeting with HR