Life Science People are partnering with one of the most exciting global CROs, who are expanding their Neuroscience portfolios by initiating and managing a number of global CNS focused studies (PI-IV). Because of this, they are looking to expand their Project Management division by engaging with Clinical PMs who have a track record of managing CNS focused studies.
The main duties of the Senior Clinical Project Manager are:
- Lead core CNS project team
- Lead cross-team coordination, both internal and external
- Manage project resource needs and establish contingency plans
- Meet financial performance targets for the assigned CNS projects
- Ensure project deliverables are met according to sponsors expectations
- Act as the key sponsor contact for all assigned projects
Our client is looking for top CPMs to join their division, and because of this they are looking for the following experience:
- at least 5 years experience within the industry
- at least 3 years experience as a Clinical Project Manager
- Experience managing CNS/Neurology studies
- Has conducted and/or taken part in bid defence meetings
- University Degree or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
Our client are looking to hire multiple professionals, so if you have the desired experience, please apply for immediate consideration!