Life Science People is partnered with a global, leading CRO who are looking for a Senior Biostatistician to join their biometrics department.
Working in an innovative and leading company in the health-care sector, this opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Biostatistician that wishes to tackle challenging statistical methodologies, develop key knowledge in specific therapeutic areas, whilst also offering the potential for clear career progression.
The role is entirely remote and accepting candidates from all over Europe.
- Coordination of statistical analysis plans
- Developing experimental design and statistical methodologies
- Act as statistical team lead on various studies
- Approval of the clinical study report
- Supervise junior statistics staff
- PhD or MSc in statistics or related area
- 4-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Good knowledge of SAS and CDISC/ADaM
- Knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Good communication skills
- Study leadership experience