Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Would you like to join a company that is utilising computational, and systems driven knowledge to enable drug discovery programmes in aid to study disease? Do you want to be part of a team that develops new technologies/pipelines? Then this is the role for you.
As a Scientist you will be involved on the in vitro and ex vivo programmes and targeting validation in primary cell models of cellular and metabolic stress. You will be working as part of an organisation that uncovers new biological pathways and that have a current focus on lead development of siRNA therapeutics.
- Leading the development of siRNA therapeutics
- Aiding the scientific team to accumulate data packages for lead therapies
- Mechanism of action studies using RNAseq and drug interactions
- Top record keeping, tidiness and teamwork
- Target validation in complex primary cell models of cellular and metabolic
- PhD in Life Sciences
- Experience working with primary cells
- Preferred experience with Metabolic stress
- Experience with cellular models using sterile technique
- Technically competent and able to work independently
The Scientist role is a full-time permanent role in the office in Oxford, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Annual Holiday