Regulatory Medical Writer (Permanent)
- Location: Oxford, UK(Remote working available)
- Salary:35,000 - 60,000 GBP, (starting salary dependant on experience)
About the Company
Renowned for the exceptional work delivered to clients across the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. High and successful submission rates over the last 20 years have allowed a reputable establishment to be formed.
About the Role
They are looking for writers with 3+ years authoring/amending various clinical/regulatory and/or safety documents including:
- CTD module 2 documents (clinical and non-clinical) - Common Technical Document
- CSRs (clinical study report)
- IBs (investigator brochure)
- Protocol writing and amendments
- Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers (IMPDs) and Investigational New Drug (INDs)
- Clinical Trial Applications and amendments
General Quality Control
- PSURs (safety - periodic safety update report)
- DSURs (safety - development safety update report)
- RMPs (risk management plans)
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Regulatory Medical Writer. Successful candidates will be contacted in the next 48 hours and be processed through the 3-stage hiring process highlighted below.
Stage 1: Screening call with Life Science People representative.
Stage 2: Quality Control Assessment
Stage 3: Technical assessment with hiring manager
Further details will be disclosed on application and the process should take no longer than two weeks.