Laboratory Technician - Biology/Chemistry (Permanent)
- Location: Switzerland
- Salary: 55,000 - 75,000 CHF (starting salary dependant on experience)
- Relocation Support
- Additional Benefits
- Must have vocational training/apprenticeship qualification
- No industry experience required
About the Company
Hiring talented and ambitious Chemistry/Biology Laboratory Technicians to work within a global leader in life sciences, to improve the future of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Experts in delivering improvements to our clients from the early stage of the drug development cycle. Critical and creative thinking, big or small, is encouraged to create innovation and radical advancements to global health. In return employees have full control of their career progression.
About the role
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for approval of a wide range of analytical methods, with focus on HPLC in the analysis of biopharmaceutical molecules for clinical and also commercial use. This needs to be in compliance with GMP quality and safety guidelines. You will also be responsible for instrumental maintenance and upkeep and general tidiness around the laboratory.
- In compliance with GMP practice and safety guidelines, your responsibilities will include performing different analytical methods, with a focus on HPLC. Other analytical methods will include cell-based trials.
- Others tasks you will also be responsible for include process implementation, validation, and method transfers.
- Alongside the practical laboratory work, other essentials duties include the necessary administrative work such as; preparation of work instructions and documentation of results.
- You will also be responsible for instrumental maintenance and upkeep and general tidiness around the laboratory.
- A strong liaison with other staff members will be established as well as providing support to apprentices.
- Completed Laboratory technician (m/f/d) training (or similar qualification such as diploma) in chemistry or biology, and have a deep understanding of protein analysis.
- Preferably some professional experience in the area of quality control and GMP practice within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries.
- Independent worker with effective communication skills, who can also work as part of a team.
- Innovative, creative and committed, and enjoy working in a young and energetic team.
- German and English business level proficiency.
At Life Science People we are the sole recruiter across the entire drug development lifecycle and medical devices, providing tailored recruitment and growth solutions to our clients globally. We have expert consultants with incredible market knowledge of the life sciences industry, ensuring to find you the career of your dreams.
For further information and applications please email . Successful candidates will be contacted in the next 48hours.
European Lead - Quality Control, Life Science People