Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Global Pharmaceutical Company
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Reports to: European Quality Director
One of North America's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers of Medicinal Products and Healthcare is expanding its European operations. From their Production facility in Nuremberg, Germany, they are searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the rapidly expanding organisation.
With the commercial objective to be generating over $1 billion in revenue from the European Union region alone in the next 2-3 years, this is a truly exciting time to join the company. This role requires a dynamic and driven professional who is seeking not only to excel in their career but to contribute to exponential scaling of an exciting pharmaceutical company.
As the new Quality Assurance Manager, your key responsibility will be to manage and develop the Quality organisation and managing of Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) areas.
For any Quality professional seeking an exciting, dynamic, and pioneering position for the healthcare industry - this is an opportunity to develop and build something unique for the greater good of patient healthcare.
- Maintain the Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Ensure Quality and Production is balanced
- Be the main point of contact for Quality matters regarding Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- CAPA Management
- Manage and handle audit inspections from Regulatory Agencies and Health Authorities
- Quality experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Degree in Life Science
- Fluent command of the English language, oral and written
- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 gross annual
- Full-time employment
- Pension/vacation days
- CV submission to Matthew Lancaster at Life Science People;
- Pre-screen interview with Matthew Lancaster
- First interview with HR (MS Teams)
- Second interview with Hiring Manager and other key stakeholders (MS Teams)
- Presentation of offer of employment
- Timeline; 3 - 4 weeks
For further information on this position please do submit a copy of your CV and motivational letter to Matthew Lancaster, QA RA EU Team Lead at;