Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Life Science People is retained exclusively and is looking to appoint a permanent Project Leader with a global organisation that support pharmaceuticals and biotech's from early drug discovery through to clinical trials.
The Project Leader will be based at the state-of-the-art facility and will be in a scientific management role supporting the senior leadership and external stakeholders on several multi-disciplinary projects within immunology and inflammation.
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop yourself, a team and a department then this could be just the role for you. With excellent development opportunities and the chance to be part of this rapidly expanding organisation, now really is the time to get in contact to explore further.
Reporting to the Site Director:
The Project Leader will be responsible for directing the drug discovery teams projects and oversee the design and execution of studies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A PhD/MSc or related experience in immunology or Inflammation
- A high level of scientific understanding in areas of immunology and inflammation with relevance to drug discovery and development.
- Experience of leading large complex drug discovery projects
- Previous experience mentoring or managing scientist
If the Project Leader position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Project Leader. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial Teams call with the hiring manager and two senior managers within the company
Final Stage: This will be a final interview on site with key stakeholders within the business and involve a short 10-15 presentation on a specific topic, followed by Q&A. You will have an opportunity to meet with the team too.
The Project Leader role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. You will be based in their state-of-the-art facility in the Southwest of England. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- 9% employer contribution to pension scheme - Any employee contribution to pension topped up by employer by 6.9%
- Private medical insurance (for employee), or policy cost paid into pension
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 33 days' FTE holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Private medical insurance for family members/Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Yearly bonus