As Project Engineer your purpose is to translate improvement ideas into a detailed engineered project plan (including Project Execution Plan and sourcing strategy), to fulfil the expectations of the internal customers.
You collaborate with production team to meet their process and production requirements, maintenance team to meet their asset requirements, and with the sourcing team. You will need to manage the project to fit in the cost and timing requirements of the company.
The key responsibilities are:
* Making Cost estimations of improvement ideas, in order to rank those ideas based on Impact and effort
* Guide project through the project steps from start to close out and the Management of Change procedure
* Translate improvement idea into a detailed engineering package which can be executed by the technicians and supervisor
* Manage the project scope via change management and evaluate projects for improvement
* Align sourcing strategy with the sourcing team
* Deliver projects to meet the expectation of the production/process and maintenance team (process engineering)
* Deliver projects to meet the cost and timing requirements of the company (project management)
We are looking for an experienced (senior) Project Engineer with strong negotiation skills.
The required education level is either a bachelor or master's degree in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or process engineering, with at least 3-5 years of practical project engineering experience in a production environment.
You are required to have a VCA certificate;
Knowledge of SHE and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
You are familiar with Manufacturing Excellence work processes, such as Asset Utilization, Operate Plant, Improve Equipment Reliability, Maintain Facility, Improve Plant and government requirement and permits.