Product Manager (B2B)
About the Company:
Serving millions of patients and thousands of health care professionals every day, our client is a leader in Health Tech. Their consumer app has been downloaded by 2M patients across the UK and their B2B products are supporting England's primary care industry daily.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension, and epilepsy. Their aim is to simplify health care access and transform it in the UK and beyond.
About the role:
They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and evolution of their B2B health care platform. The successful candidate will have a track record in launching and growing B2B digital health care platforms and will have significant experience within the digital health care industry.
- Alongside the other PMs, take full responsibility of the technical and commercial success of their B2B Health care Platform used by clinicians, GP practices, and commissioners.
- Support the team in achieving or exceeding annual revenue targets of the platform and increase the usage footprint by ensuring that the key product KPIs are met.
- Work as part of a cross-functional Agile team of developers, testers and designers and help the CPO to deliver the vision, strategy, and road map of the platform.
- Collect and document product requirements and break them down into epics, user stories, and use cases, ensuring that stories are translated into technical requirements.
- Support with road map documentation, provide regular status updates and report on product KPIs regularly.
- Be the internal voice of the customer and ensure that customer's feedback and requirements are driving new feature developments and innovation.
- Follow Agile processes and lead all ceremonies including daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Maintain product documentation using road mapping tools, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint etc.
- Ensure that major features are launched after final signoffs from the CPO and/or the executive team.
- Facilitate cross-departmental brainstorming to improve the quality of their Platform.
- Support the team with company-wide demos and client demos as needed.
- Stay up to date with major developments and emerging trends within the digital health industry and key competitors.
- Ensure that we are compliant with Clinical Risk and Information Governance Regulations and liaise with appropriate stakeholders regarding the same.
Essential and Desirable Requirements
- Hands-on experience with B2B products in the digital health sector
- Strong technical background and commercial acumen
- Graduate in Engineering or Science disciplines
- Experience working in a fast-moving healthcare start up or SME.
- Experience working in an Agile framework.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and stakeholder management
- Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic
- Share our vision, purpose, and principles - be passionate about Healthcare.
- Experience working with international teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a high growth environment.
Above all, they want someone that shares their core principles. These are:
- We are Patient Centered
- We can be Trusted
- We can Deliver Quality
- We are Passionate
- We aim High
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
- Free breakfast
- Life insurance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
- Company Share Option Scheme, Travel Loan Scheme and Contribution towards a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
[Note: They do not have a sponsorship license and cannot accept applications from people who do not have the right to work in the UK]