The client combines technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, they have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to their partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, they develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data. The products include vital-signs monitoring in hospitals and patient-to-clinician apps to support self-care and remote monitoring of gestational diabetes and blood pressure.
The client use their proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The Product Manager will lead the execution of one of their products, as well as develop a deep understanding of how they are built. This is a pivotal role in ensuring that the various parts of our business and user community are well represented to maximise value. You will also be helping to define the product roadmap by working closely with the Development team to deliver your vision across sprints.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology, and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products to help change healthcare everywhere, then this is the perfect job for you!
- You'll build great relationships with key internal stakeholders and clinical partners, and work with them to understand the clinical problems that need solving.
- You are the eyes, ears and voice of users, and you'll use various research methods to quantify and interpret what they want and need.
- Put everything you've learnt in the context of our competitive landscape, desired clinical outcomes and business value.
- Build a roadmap of releases that deliver a compelling vision of your product.
- Have a commitment to delivering change and solving complex challenges with an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Take your insight and use it to lead product releases working with other teams (marketing, sales, legal and regulatory) as needed.
- Define requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria that the engineering teams can work with efficiently.
- Within a Scrum framework, work collaboratively with the Product and Engineering teams, coordinating collaborative design, sprint planning and grooming sessions.
- Create effective working relationships with teams across the company to communicate progress.
- Project manage the delivery of everything needed for launch: e.g. sales & marketing material and training, legal, support etc.
- Measure and analyse feature performance to uncover opportunities to improve user experience and increase adoption
- At least 3 years' experience in a Product Owner / Product Manager role
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills with an engaging, clear and concise manner and the ability to quickly build trust and credibility with stakeholders
- Have great organisational, prioritisation, and project management skills
- Have an evidence-based approach to decision making; comfortable working with data to turn information into knowledge
- Comfortable presenting to groups and interacting with users
- A passion for Products, Health and Technology
- Experience of working in an agile / scrum environment
- Experience of working in Health / other regulated environment
- Experience of planning and executing customer based research