The client uses proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The client is looking for an experienced and impactful Product Director to lead the development of their new product. Your input across engineering, design, product and research will help the client deliver on their mission to accelerate medical research and improve patient care.
You'll be a problem-solver, who is comfortable navigating ambiguity, and can as seamlessly drive strategy as grapple with detail-oriented execution. Well versed in cross-functional working with product, engineering, design and user research, you will have specific experience of AL/ML products. Your expertise will extend to building and scaling agile teams; managing multiple products within a portfolio; and managing multiple product managers within organisations
How you'll help
- Lead the end-to-end product management of the product, driving an ambitious product vision, strategy and roadmap to align with ambitious commercialisation targets
- Execute the product roadmap flawlessly, leading cross-functional teams as well as rolling up your own sleeves to drive product delivery in accelerated timescales
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders for alignment to product scoping, prioritisation and roadmap
- Define and track product metrics to guide product priorities; set up the metrics framework and approach to apply across the product portfolio
- Establish ways to clearly communicate product progress and roadmap to stakeholders across the business
- Act as the subject matter expert on the the product space, and drive decision making at all levels of the organisation in relation to the product
- Lead the set-up of product best practice across the organisation e.g. defining and embedding processes and frameworks, to ensure clear communication of product roadmaps, priorities and product delivery progress across the organisation; support close risk management on product development and delivery across the product portfolio for the Healthcare division etc.
- Significant experience in product management, delivering product vision and roadmaps, and leading end-to-end product development - from idea to product build and launch, to optimisation and scaling
- Background of developing high growth technology platforms and services, and of building AI-enabled digital products in the healthcare sector. Experience of one or more of the following segments would also be helpful: Diagnostics; Medical Devices; Health Plans and Payers; Healthcare Providers
- Experience of managing complex product portfolios, multiple products and cross-functional teams, towards flawless execution against product strategy and roadmaps
- Comfortable with fast-moving product development life cycles using agile methodologies
- Believer in hypothesis-driven product development and continuous iteration using lean product design principles
- Ability to drive strategy as well as detailed execution
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a track record of achieving stretch goals; an outcomes-oriented, creative problem solver who is constantly seeking new solutions to obstacles and challenges
- A career built on analytical and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at all levels particularly on product strategy and product execution
- Ability to hire and grow high-performing product management teams
- Likely to hold an advanced degree in a relevant space