Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Do you want to be part of an award-winning clinical research organisation who is positively working towards improving the health and lives of millions?
We know where people's lives are involved there is way more to be done. That is why every person working on a project is working hard to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles. It's this unwavering determination that keeps them delivering excellence every time!
We have an excellent career opportunity for a determined and motivated CRAs to join our sponsor-dedicated UK team on a full time and permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate (CRA):
- Perform all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and close out)
- Work in accordance with company SOPs, GCP guidelines and country specific regulations
- Site management activities to ensure adherence to protocol, SDV and CRF
- Develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation
- Assist in protocol design as and when required
- Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
- Liaise and form positive working relationships with all colleagues, study site staff and sponsor representatives
- Work closely and provide support to the study Project Manager
- Organise and/or attend investigator meetings
- Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) within Medicine, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Nursing or relevant life science discipline
- Significant experience within CRA role- minimum 2 years independent monitoring experience.
- Experience within Oncology.
- Work experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO setting.
- Good working knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Ability to independently perform all types of site visit (selection through to close out)
- Fluency in English language (both written and spoken)
- MUST BE BASED IN EITHER: Wales, Bristol or South West England
What they can offer you:
- A competitive salary, car allowance, 25 days annual leave plus standard public holidays, an extra day annual leave on your birthday, flexible working hours, private healthcare, pension contribution, life assurance and a friendly and social working environment!
- The opportunity to work with various global pharmaceutical leaders on the some of the most prestigious, ground-breaking and challenging drug development projects.
- Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
If this role interests you, then please apply now. We aim to respond within 48 hours. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First Stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second Stage: An initial phone call with the hiring manager - to go through background and experience in relation to the role.
Final Stage: This will be a final interview with key stakeholders within the business.
The Clinical Research Associate role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. The role is based in UK & Ireland. Full details will be provided on application.