Life Science People are looking to take on an admin assistant who will report directly in to our director of operations.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary is £22k rising to £24k after successfully passing probation.
Office Administrator Job Role:
Ensures proper flow of office procedures and supports the Directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone. Will be reporting to the Operations Director.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Manages office area and meeting rooms, pre-sets the office every morning.
- Communicates with office fit-out, cleaners as required.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Daily Reporting
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests, lateral flow testing etc
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events; Ability to Multitask