Project Manager New Product Integration
You will take the Lead all activities regarding, but not limited to, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing the integration of a new products.
- Coordinate the planning, development, and execution of the deliverable, resource requirements, roles and responsibilities of the team, communication plan
- Be confident as a decision maker and get collaborate with all internal stakeholders/departments.
- by coordinating the team throughout the project and share represent the project progress with your director.
- Acting as the single point of contact for the entire NPI project (internally and externally)
- Bsc or Msc Degree and a project management certification is a plus
- +5 years of experience in project management in the pharma industry
- Proven experience within project management
- Experienced with managing & tracking P&L accounts
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- English is Mandatory