Dynamic, internationally successful medical technology company based in eastern Switzerland. Technology that helps clinicians improve the lives of critically ill patients. My Client believes innovation is required to meet critical care needs. In order to strengthen a multinational team, They are constantly looking for motivated employees in all areas: from software developers to medical specialists, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists and from project managers to product managers.
As a mobile app software engineer you will realize a cross-platform mobile app. You will be challenged with responsible tasks in analysis and design of the software, as well as in quality assurance.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team, you will also be willing to take responsibility for partial areas and you will be able to communicate your knowledge to laymen.
Your main tasks are:
- Analysis & design of mobile apps software for iOS and Android
- Implementation and testing of mobile apps
- Technical contact person in interdisciplinary teams on the topic of mobile apps
- Quality assurance and technical responsibility in cooperation with external development offices
In order to solve these tasks in the best possible way, we envision candidates who have a degree in engineering (university / technical college) with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
You have experience in mobile app development with cross-platform frameworks like Xamarin. You have solid programming skills in C#/.NET and know how to apply UML.
Experience is also an advantage:
- in native iOS and Android programming
- with communication standards like Bluetooth or WiFi
- in SW development in the areas of medical or automotive
- with Scrum, Atlassian tools, Continuous Integration and DevOps
- or an education in the programming languages Java/C++