Medical Science Liaison
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Are you looking to work with a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company that has a focus on developing groundbreaking therapies to improve their patients' health? Are you interested in working alongside a company that has had a significant breakthrough in preventative cardiovascular care? Then this is the role for you.
As a Medical Science Liaison, you will be a key asset in providing advice and knowledge to healthcare providers, the healthcare industry and healthcare professionals. You will be working with clinicians, researchers and cardiovascular experts and discuss and advise on scientific and medical landscape.
- Documents thought leader interactions and maintain records via company systems
- Supports company-sponsored and investigator-sponsored research projects where applicable.
- Identifies, establishes, and maintains collaborative relationships with scientific leaders, speakers, investigators, and payors in appropriate product development and use.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 year's MSL experience, preferably in Cardiovascular, Cardiometabolic
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicating clinical trial data, scientific trials and/or developing publication planning
- Fluent in Swedish or Finnish
If this role interests you, then please apply now! You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Medical Science Liaison. Please note feedback can take up to 2-3weeks.
The Medical Science Liaison role is a full-time permanent position paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided on application.