Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Life Science People is partnered with a rapidly expanding solutions and service provider that supports pharmaceuticals and Medical Device clients looking to appoint a permanent Medical Information Specialist to join their business.
The Medical Information Specialist will be remote based (must be a resident in UK/Ireland/Germany or Switzerland) and will be responsible for the review and approval of all promotional and medical materials containing information on pharmaceutical company's marketed products and compounds in development, as well as the corresponding disease states developed for international markets.
With excellent development opportunities and the chance to be part of this rapidly expanding organisation, now really is the time to get in contact to explore further.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Information Manager:
The Medical Information Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and approving all promotional and medical materials containing information on the company's clients marketed products and compounds in development, as well as the corresponding disease states developed for International markets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Pharmacy/Medical Doctorate degree
- Experience with ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry), EFPIA (European Federation Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers) codes of practice.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry within medical affairs; experience working on a cross-functional Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) review committee.
- Preferable experience as UK nominated signatory (with MHRA) for a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong scientific acumen and ability to grasp complex therapeutic areas, including rare diseases or orphan drug products.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, regulatory, medical affairs
If the Medical Information Specialist position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Medical Information Specialist. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 1-2weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial Teams call with the hiring manager within the company
Final Stage: This will be a final interview on teams too with key stakeholders within the business
The Medical Information Specialist role is a full-time permanent position, paying a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided upon application.
- Seniority Level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Project Management