Medical Information Manager
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Life Science People is partnered with a rapidly expanding solutions and service provider that supports pharmaceuticals and medical device clients is looking to appoint a permanent Medical Information Manager to join their business.
The Medical Information Manager will be remote based in the UK and will coordinate, lead and manage medical information deliverables for their global clients, as well as the corresponding disease states developed for international markets.
With excellent development opportunities and the chance to be part of this rapidly expanding organisation, now really is the time to get in contact to explore further.
Reporting to the Senior Medical Information Manager:
The Medical Information Manager will drive the strategic planning, development and implementation of medical content and communication for health care professionals using various channels. The Medical Information manager will be responsible for the proactive planning, development of scientific content to support Medical Affairs, providing scientific consult, review & approval of promotional materials, and answering medical inquiries from healthcare professionals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Advanced Life Science degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, post-doctoral, etc.).
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry within broader medical affairs teams, with 2-4 years of relevant medical information experience.
- Strong research background with demonstrated ability to utilise strategic medical thinking to successfully align cross-functional teams.
- Leveraging pharmaceutical scientific experience to transform health care and engage in appropriate scientific information exchange with Health Care Providers via multiple channels
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines affecting the dissemination of medical information and product promotion.
- Strong accountability, interpersonal and organisational skills, and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to travel on as needed basis
If the Medical Information Manager position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Medical Information Manager and where you have reviewed promotional material for content and accuracy.
The Medical Information Manager role is a full-time permanent position, paying a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided upon application.