Do you want to work with a company that is enhancing the quality of people's lives through innovative science-based portfolios of leading services and brands? Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a global pharma? If so, this is the job for you.
As a Medical Compliance Manager/Officer, you will support, facilitate and drive the compliance culture across all business units, by ensuring the company functions in a legal and ethical manner.
Reporting to the Medical Director, your will be responsible for acting as the point of contact for all compliance related issues the development, implementation and management of the companies compliance programs, reviewing policies and advising on possible risks.
- Proven Medical and Training Compliance specific to UK
- Worked with Third Party Vendor compliance
- Experience working in the pharma/biotech industry
- Strong knowledge of ABPI Code
- Has implemented new Compliance processes
- Previous experience using Zinc Maps, Veeva vault, PromoMats or other approval systems
- Experience of writing and reviewing controlled documents such as policies and SOPs
If this role interests, you then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter which shows your experience within a background, alongside compliance and management experience. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks.
Once successful at the interview stage, the process will be as below:
First Stage: Initial call with Medical Director
Second Stage: Face to Face meeting and presentation with Medical Director and HR Director
Third Stage: Call with General Manager
The Compliance Manager position is offering a competitive salary with a benefit package. The role is full time with remote working, but the Euston office in London is available for working on site.
Benefit Package includes:
- Car Allowance
- Free Lunch
- Gym Membership
- Health & Dental Insurance
For more information on this position or if you have any questions, please contact me on