Medical Affairs Compliance and Program Manager
Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Are you looking to give oversight of all Medical Affairs data, while ensuring compliance with all applicable law and/or regulations? Are you interested in providing program management within Medical Affairs? Then this is the role for you.
As a Medical Affairs Compliance and Program Manager in the Netherlands, you will be working with local implementation documents and have interactions with internal and external project execution partners. You will be setting up documents and be working independently to ensure Medical Compliance.
Main responsibilities include:
· Oversight of Local Quality Management Systems
· Input in data generations Standard Operating Procedures
· Organising training assignments for Medical Affairs personnel
· Assessment of local legislations for medical affairs processes and compliance oversight on vendors in data generation activities
Key skills and Qualifications:
· Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical or a related scientific discipline
· Understanding and awareness of relevant pharmaceutical legislation, directives, and guidelines
· Strategic thinker and leadership skills
· Fluent in Dutch and English
· Process/project management skills
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Medical Affairs Compliance and Program Manager. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks.
The Medical Affairs Compliance and Program Manager role is a full-time permanent position with remote work, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided on application.