Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Are you looking to work across multiple brands while also managing the review process? Would you like to work for a company that combines medical and commercial expertise, while supporting global healthcare organisations with their complex challenges? Then this is the role for you.
As a Material Co-Ordinator you will be working cross-functionally with different departments to oversee and manage the review process for area such as advertising and promotional materials. You will be key in ensuring the Medical Legal Regulatory process runs smoothly for teams.
· Drive and manage promotional review (MLR) committee meetings
· Collaboration with different department such as marketing operations, IT and Brand to support and provide feedback for enhancements
· Working independently with specific brands to manage offline and live reviews
· Ensuring SOP requirements are met and providing guidance and training to MLR participants
· Identify jobs that might not be in line with best practise, company policies or FDA guidelines
Skills and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Knowledge or experience of Veeva or Zinc
· A understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion
· Project management skills and/or experience ideal
· Previous experience working within a pharmaceutical or healthcare advertising company
If this role interests you, then please apply now! You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Material Co-Ordinator. Please note feedback can take up to 2-3weeks.
The Material Co-ordinator role is a full-time permanent position which is remote based, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. Full details will be provided on application.