Quality Control Manager
Company: Global Pharm/Biotech/Healthcare Company
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
One of the world largest and global healthcare providers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industries is seeking a Quality Control Manager to join their manufacturing and production facility in Berlin.
They are annually recognised as one of the best Life Science and Healthcare companies to work for on a global basis. They employ over 70,000 employees worldwide.
As the Quality Control Manager you will be a member of the biotechnology division, which is one of the largest in Germany. Your main responsibilities will be to manage the Quality Control department and continue its drive and improvement according to international standards and regulations.
- Matrixed position managing the Quality Control department
- Ensuring Quality Control compliance to SOPs
- High-level of GMP Quality projects
- Manage and train Quality Control employees to Quality Control processes and procedures
- BSc in Life Sciences
- Experience with GMP
- Team leadership experience
- Fluent in German English (written and oral)
- €85,000 - €100,000 fixed salary
- Annual bonus
- Additional employee benefits
- CV submission to Matthew Lancaster at Life Science People;
- Pre-screen interview with Matthew Lancaster
- First interview with HR (MS Teams)
- Second interview with Hiring Manager and other key stakeholders (MS Teams)
- Presentation of offer of employment
- Timeline; 3 - 4 weeks
For further information on this position please do submit a copy of your CV and motivational letter to Matthew Lancaster, QA RA EU Team Lead at;