As Maintenance Engineer Electrical you ensure the management, maintenance and control of the Low Voltage Electrical and Instrumentation installations on the facilities, buildings and grounds.
* Ownership of the maintenance plans related to preventive and corrective maintenance, modifications and projects, so that the agreements with the client are fulfilled, and requirements are met with respect to quality, capacity and effectiveness;
* Together with the Sourcing Group agreeing maintenance contracts with third parties so that all maintenance is taken care of and meet present needs;
* Analyzing and evaluating maintenance work, production downtime and safety performance, so that improvement actions can be implemented;
* Acting as Electrical expert (so called: 'Installatie verantwoordelijke') for the Centrient production facilities on the site Delft and ensuring that the overall safety of electrical installations and work is in compliance with legal regulations;
We are looking for someone with experience in engineering work of low voltage installations and practical maintenance experience in a production environment.
* Education in the electrical engineering field.
* Knowledge of Instrumentation Engineering
* You are certified as an NEN 3140 'Installatie Verantwoordelijke' and also holds VCA**.
* You are skilled in FMECA and RCA methods.
* You have knowledge of government requirements, permits and processes concerned.
* Experience with High Voltage (NEN 3840) experiences is a plus.