Machine Learning Engineer
We are working with a company who have a special partnership with NHS partner Trusts that allows access to vast amounts of clinical data for research while maintaining patient privacy. Using AI technology they analyse patient data to solve serious medical needs across a wide range of areas, enabling new approaches to clinical trial processes, drug discovery and development.
They are looking for research engineers / data scientists keen on applying state-of-the-art ML technologies to medical data.
- Building and implementing Data Science and ML solutions to provide actionable intelligence to support business decision-making within life sciences.
- Support and guide other researchers on best practices in programming through all stages of project development.
- Help develop robust model training and data infrastructure to support continuous optimisation of ML-driven approaches.
- Publish research results in national and international conferences and scientific journals.
- Higher university degree (MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics with focus on AI, ML or data science.
- Practical experience in ML in research and development projects
- Experience building data solutions incrementally, integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources.
- Solid programming experience in one or more general purpose programming language: Python, R, Scala, etc
- (desirable) hands-on experience using one of the following deep learning libraries: Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar.
- (desirable) experience of analysing clinical/healthcare data is a bonus
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- A range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefit plans including BUPA, Gym and holiday trade options
- Electric Vehicles & Cycle to work schemes
- Proactive career development planning