About the role
The client is looking for a Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) to drive the core consumer and business products forward. Whichever product you work on, the impact and remit of this role is huge.
If you're looking for a big problem to solve, make a real difference and drive positive outcomes in a fast-growing market, then this role is for you.
What you'll do everyday
- You'll be embedded in a cross-functional product squad and will be responsible for all designs produced, from initial discovery and user journey mapping through to the execution of final UI design details.
- You'll understand and deeply care about the customers you're designing for; be it conducting user research, tapping into existing insights, analysing data, or running your initiative to ensure we ship the right thing to the right customer.
- You'll collaborate with product team and the stakeholders efficiently and effectively. You'll work with PMs, Developers, Data analysts, Marketeers and Clinical experts to ensure the design process is inclusive and we're increasing the product IQ.
- You'll develop a scalable design system from scratch. The apps are delivering great value to the customers, and they're loved by them, but there's a massive opportunity for you to create cohesive look and feel across the product portfolio and make they're delightful to use.
- You'll craft 21st century, simple and intuitive products to deliver amazing experiences by understanding the best practices and knowing what is expected from today's consumer. Where necessary however, you'll need to make scoping trade-offs based on technical constraints or clinical risk.
- You'll drive and campion design thinking and raise the bar for design. This role will play a key role in establishing modern design principles and approaches and will set a new benchmark in the business and in the industry.
- You're passionate about inclusive design and accessibility, and you'll design with all the users in mind.
- You'll run user testing sessions and never make critical design decisions without validating with them first!
- 4+ years' experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Experience of designing Web and Mobile Apps (B2C).
- Hands-on experience with user research tools and techniques.
- Experience with A/B testing and Multivariate testing tools like Optimizely.
- Confident in presenting designs and prototypes to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in different locations.
- Experience delivering within an Agile framework.
- Experience working in HealthTech, eCommerce or Marketplace companies.
- Copy writing skills (we believe good writing is part of good design)
- Previous experience mentoring designers.
- You've led the design of world-class product launches in a fast-growing company before.