Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Do you want to work for an exciting cellular agriculture company that are shaping the future of food? If so, look no further!
As the Lab and Facilities Manager, you will be in charge of all R&D operations at the companies site. The role will consist of hands-on lab management and strategic planning.
Your skills will include:
- Minimum of three years' experience working in life sciences research facilities management in academia or industry
- Experience with budget control and purchase of consumables and services
- Experience in health and safety organisation in a research setting
- Prior management of technicians and bioprocess engineering is desirable
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Level 6, GMP, Implementing laboratory information management systems experience would be ideal
- Sample management and auditing would be a bonus
- Familiarity with cell biology and bioprocess engineering
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2 weeks.
Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First Stage: This will be an initial telephone call with Life Science People
Second stage: Initial 45 mins call with the hiring manager
Final stage: One hour Microsoft teams interview with the hiring manager and meet with senior management
The Lab and Facilities Manager is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary and benefits package. The company is based in London. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Annual Holiday
- Stock Options
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym discount