The client is looking for an experienced ITIL Service Manager who has a proven record of supporting and implementing advanced IT business systems and service desks, supporting customers both commercial and internal. Someone with a strong background in ITIL and who thrives off a challenge in a fast paced and innovative environment.
You'll be a senior member of a small but dynamic and growing IT team. We are looking for someone who is eager to take ownership of the customer service desk function with the initiative and drive to strive for continual service improvement. The ideal candidate will have a service lead focus; able to support the VP, IT Operations with the development, delivery and operation of internal IT Services, ensuring that IT products, suppliers, vendors and business units come together to deliver first class services to their customers.
You will be responsible for the management of and performance of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support Specialists & support to clients, ensuring that service levels are achieved, KPIs are monitored, agreed metrics and standards are maintained and that process's and best practice are followed to provide effective customer service and maintain contractual obligations.
As we work in a regulated environment it is important that you have an understanding of the ISO certification process' and working in a heavily regulated business for example, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 20000, MDR, Cyber Essentials, GPR and persona; ITIL Experience and certification is a must.
- Reporting directly to VP of IT Operations.
- Develop and mature the organisations IT Services, structured around the ITIL framework.
- Work with the VP, IT Operations and the QARA dept to attain ISO 20,000 certification by Q3 2022.
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems.
- Manage and coordinate P1 incident management with appropriate business units.
- Develop Service focused SLAs and Escalation paths with OLAs (operational level agreements) with internal business units to ensure free flowing paths of escalation integral to day-to-day business activity.
- Build a team of Service Desk Specialists and where required; Train, coach and mentor to support service excellence and career development
- Maintain metrics and high standards of reporting around internal and customer led KPIS and Service Desk trends. Reporting as required to IT Management, SMT, customers and other areas of the business.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization and customers as required.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Manage end-user feedback and proactively work to improve services for improved customer experience.
- Support the VP of IT Operations in the design, improvement and implementation of IT Services across the business for both internal and external customers.
- Document IT systems and processes whilst ensuring regulatory compliance
- Play a key role in the day to day running of all IT services.
- Additional and ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- ITIL v3/4 Practitioner is required as a minimum.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Understanding and experience with ISO 2000-1 is preferential.
- Experience working to other ISO standards such as ISO27001, 13485 and 9001 are a plus.
- Experience in a highly regulated, particularly healthcare based organisation is a plus.