Dynamic, internationally successful medical technology company based in eastern Switzerland. Technology that helps clinicians improve the lives of critically ill patients. My Client believes innovation is required to meet critical care needs. In order to strengthen a multinational team, They are constantly looking for motivated employees in all areas: from software developers to medical specialists, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists and from project managers to product managers.
After learning about the basics of ventilation and our development environment, you specify, analyze (architecture and design), develop and test Software for a connectivity module incorporated in a medical products. You will work with modern technologies and tools and you develop microservices running on a Linux environment in the programming language C++.
Special focus on your involvement is connectivity and the connection to third party/cloud systems. You work in an international team and develop and test application software based on standardized communication protocols that communicates securely with external systems over RS232, Ethernet, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Bachelor / Master degree in information technologies / informatics
- Experience with wireless communication technologies (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) and standard communication protocols
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Very strong Linux know-how
- Fluent in English
Beneficial is also experience in:
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Medical / automotive industry
- Software architecture and design
- Requirements engineering
- German Language or willingness to learn