Global Regulatory Submissions Manager
Company: Global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO)
Reports to: Global Regulatory Submissions Director
Location: Lyon, France
One of the world's largest Clinical Research Organisations (CRO) is seeking a new Global Regulatory Submissions Manager join their Regulatory Submissions Team in France.
You will be responsible for the management and implementation of Global Regulatory strategy in relation to the execution of the global Clinical Trial Management for Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
An independent, organised, and dependable individual is required to ensure there is a strong professional focus on the delivery of this role on a regional level.
Flexible working from home policy available.
- Manage and execute to the full effect all area of Global Regulatory Submissions in accordance to the Global Clinical Trial Management team
- Approve Quality reviews on Regulatory submission documents
- Improve and implement Regulatory standard regulations
- Life Science Degree
- Extensive Regulatory experience in a Clinical environment
- Experience in a Global Regulatory environment
- Knowledge of ICH and EMA regulatory guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Competitive salary for Lyon
For further information or to apply directly, please send a copy of your CV and your availability for a video conference to;