General Practitioner (GP)
Teladoc Health is the world's leading virtual care provider, delivering care to over 20 million members across 125 countries.
We are looking to recruit GMC registered GPs to support our rapidly expanding patient population. Successful candidates would join a team of existing experienced GPs and medical management team along with nutritionists and psychologist providing a holistic care for our patient group. Our services are commissioned through Private Medical Insurers and constitute private care with no extra costs to patients. Teladoc Health UK is registered with the CQC.
Why work with us?
- Join the world's largest Telehealth company in its new UK branch with significant opportunities for professional growth and taking part in new projects.
- Flexible, remote working pattern with no need to spend time or money on travel.
- Choose the shifts patterns you like 24/7.
- Competitive pay.
- Full indemnity cover.
- Specialised comprehensive training on remote consultation and our services.
- Experienced support from a team of Clinical Leads, Clinical Director and Medical Director.
- Evidence based clinical approach always putting patient safety first.
- Purpose build UK consulting platform.
- Working as part of a holistic team of different specialities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully qualified GMC registered GP with ongoing annual appraisal.
- Committed to providing high quality care with sound and safe clinical judgement.
- Passionate, empathetic and caring towards patients.
- Able to offer a minimum of two shifts per week on the platform (candidates with more availability will be prioritised).
- Previous remote consulting experience is desirable