I am representing my client who are a global health technology firm which uses innovative AI solutions to empower physicians to make fast, accurate decisions when diagnosing cardiovascular disease.
The role will be part of a small team that develops and maintains supporting infrastructure for their technology. This ranges from code that pre-processes data they receive from the customer, to monitoring machine learning algorithms. The objective is to ensure that core technology can run smoothly, and that the stakeholders can access the information about the service when they need it.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop code for pre-processing and handling customer data, monitoring services, and other operational tasks, such as customer billing.
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure for a range of SaaS products.
- Work with commercial and operations teams to gather and understand requirements.
- Work with other teams that develop software to promote the DevOps culture within the company.
- Follow good information governance practice throughout this job role and ensure compliance with information security and data protection policies in all applicable assigned tasks
- This list of duties is not exhaustive and the post holder may be asked to carry out other duties through discussion with their line manager.
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline.
Skills and abilities
- Can contribute to build-vs-buy discussion when facing new tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as CI/CD.
- Working in a software development team.
- Experience deploying software into Azure or another major cloud provider.
- Using IaaS solutions, such as Terraform.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry.
- Experience working in a venture capital-backed start-up.
- Adaptable, efficient
- Flexible working hours between 7am-7pm
- Remote working days
- Bonus scheme
- Share option scheme
- Life assurance
- Two additional paid Company holidays in December
- Fitness-incentive benefit (receive £250 back every 6 months for fitness-related activities outside the home)
- Company-wide events (COVID-permitting)
- 5% Company pension contribution
- Personal learning budget on Learnerbly
- Employee referral reward