Built around the foundations of an open and collaborative environment, they are an Agile team looking to grow so that they can help more people by providing patients and clinicians with excellent software.
They are seeking Frontend Engineers who can help them build superb applications and libraries, so they can deliver the most benefit to patients.
- Have an understanding of the products and systems you are building, both functionally and technically.
- Build and enhance existing applications in React.
- Actively develop cross functional skills to help support your team.
- Work closely with the Design team to help improve user experience and accessibility.
- Engage in Scrum ceremonies, assist in writing clear and accurate tickets, and help with planning and estimation of work.
- Continuously seek ways to improve our development, test and deployment processes.
- Fostering a culture of learning and improvement including tech talks.
- Help train and support Junior developers.
Your skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with React and state-management libraries.
- Understanding around performance and application optimisation.
- Comfortable and confident with React, state management and ES6 syntax.
- Comfortable with Git
- Experience of CI/CD tools.
- Experience with testing frameworks (E.g Jest / Enzyme / Cypress / Selenium ).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Your desirable experience:
- Experience with Styled Components.
- Experience with using NPM or Yarn.
- Experience with NextJS.
- Experience with Typescript or another statically typed language.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- A range of health, wealth and lifestyle benefit plans including BUPA, Gym and holiday trade options
- Electric Vehicle & Cycle to work schemes
- Proactive career development planning