Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, standing centre of modern healthcare, making essential and life saving medicines!
Founded 150 years ago. Headquartered in Rotterdam (Netherlands), our client has production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the United States and Mexico.
Engineering Team Lead
We are looking for a highly motivated engineering leader with expertise in the fields of maintenance and projects. In this position, you will be responsible for defining and executing the maintenance strategy to ensure the integrity and reliability of the installations and to minimize the operational expenses. Additionally, you will take up the role of Manager Projects, to make sure together with the team, that project deliverables are achieved according to company project management process and standards.
- Act as owner of the work processes Improve Equipment Reliability, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul, Small Projects, (Lifetime Extension) Capex projects.
- Ensure a level of process management which meets the relevant requirements. Initiate investigations and propose improvement opportunities in this respect to the plant management team.
- Optimize the working capital versus security of supply of technical spare parts.
- Represent Delft in the Global Centrient maintenance network
- Create, in agreement with the project owner(s), an integrated Centrient Deft project plan, aimed at creating agreed business benefits.
- Develop an integrated planning, budget and timeline including quality, organization, information management and SHE.
- Assemble an adequate project team and manage suppliers of resources or services to the project.
The ideal Candidate has knowledge and/or experience in de following areas:
- Reliability principles
- Maintenance organisation, processes and supporting systems
- Maintenance and material management
- Computerised Maintenance Management System (SAP-PM)
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Statistical analysing methods (Six Sigma at the level of Green Belt)
- Contractor Management
- Project Management/Project work
You have a bachelor or master's degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical) and a minimum of 5 years work experience. You have had a full training in RCA, RCM and FMECA methods and are in possession of VCA-VOL safety certificate.