My client has been instrumental in bringing about the development of technologies that transform access to healthcare and their goal is to evolve healthcare technology through quiet revolution. Not by further complicating things, but by simplifying them.
They work closely with the healthcare industry; their patient engagement solution, for example, is key to improving attendance to cancer screenings in England and has provided, quite literally, a lifeline to healthcare providers - large and small - throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
They empower the patient to take control of their own health and wellbeing by keeping them informed of their own health metrics, connecting them with qualified healthcare practitioners, and bringing complimentary care services to their fingertips.
About the role:
They are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
What they are looking for:
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- 2-3 years WPF experience
- Strong experience of unit testing and Test Driven Design
- Strong experience of MVVM and SOLID principles
- Delivering WPF apps through a DevOps pipeline
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Above all, we want someone that shares our core principles. These are:
- We are Patient Centred
- We can be Trusted
- We can Deliver Quality
- We are Passionate
- We aim High
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Birthday off
- An annual individual training allowance up to £1000
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life insurance x3
- Company Share Option Scheme
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Monthly fitness allowance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office