Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Life Science People are working with a Digital Healthcare company dedicated to women's health. They've developed an app which use Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and medical expert advice to support women during their entire reproductive cycle, including the start of menstruation predictions, preparation for contraception, pregnancy, early motherhood, and menopause. They provide curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalised health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share any questions or concerns.
They are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Director of Epidemiology to help improve the company's health related features using epidata. You will be the first Epidemiologist in the team and responsible for integrating epidemiological role in product development processes.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop yourself, and work for a company offering professional development and career growth opportunities then this could be the role for you.
- 3+ years of clinical practice
- Masters in Epidemiology or a related subject, such as public health
- The ability to analyse and interpret epidemiological data
- Experience with quantitative analysis methods and statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to communicate complex things in easy to understand way
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, build processes from scratch, identify and offer ways to utilize epidata in product development
- Understanding of general medicine, physiology of the female reproductive system
- Good track record of peer-reviewed scientific publications in international medical journals
- Understanding the basics of regulatory norms in digital health in the US/EU
If this Director of Epidemiology position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as an Epidemiologist. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial phone call with the hiring manager to go through background and experience in relation to the role
Final Stage: This will be a final interview with key stakeholders within the business
This Director of Epidemiology role is a full-time permanent position, paying a competitive compensation package. Their office is based in London, but welcome candidates who are looking for a fully remote working option. Full details will be provided on application.