The client combines technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, the client have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to the partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, the client has developed clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data.The products include vital-signs monitoring in hospitals and patient-to-clinician apps to support self-care and remote. The client uses proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The Engineering Team:
The client is looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to help deliver their mission to accelerate medical research and improve patient care.
- Manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, whilst designing and implementing enhancements to them
- Working with the Engineering and Product teams to understand the products and how best to support them
- Automate and support software releases
- Carry out problem investigations and correction
- Improve systems monitoring, visibility and alerting
- Proactively provide Engineers with the tools they need.
- Strong Kubernetes and Docker skills
- Comprehensive Linux understanding
- Extensive cloud computing and networking knowledge - preferably on Azure
- Identifies with the Infrastructure as Code paradigm and the tools to implement that
- Can demonstrate experience and insight across a range of core infrastructure, such as databases, queues, storage and high frequency networks
- Comfortable teaching, sharing and helping Engineers
- Promote a DevOps culture where engineers own infrastructure spec and footprint
- Must have experience on Azure or must be willing to switch to Azure as the de-facto cloud provider.
- Experience of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Circle CI
- Source code management with GitHub
- Exposure to Windows administration particularly AD/SSO
- Experience with healthcare technology and environment
- Skills with PostgreSQL and Neo4j