Deputy Head of Quality, Responsible Person
Company: Global Healthcare Provider
Job Title: Deputy Head of Quality, Responsible Person
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Reports to: Head of Quality
One of the world's leading and global Healthcare Provider is seeking a Deputy Head of Quality, Responsible Person, to be located in its Aargau site in Switzerland. Employing over 30,000 people worldwide, this is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Quality person to join a dynamic Quality department.
With a long standing history in Switzerland, they are renowned and respected leader in the field of healthcare. The Aargau site is responsible for manufacturing and distributing its healthcare products to its pharmacies all over Switzerland.
As the Deputy Head of Quality, Responsible Person, you will be responsible for overseeing the Quality department for the Aargau site. You will support the Head of Quality for the timely release of the medicinal products ready for the Swiss market in accordance to international GMP/GDP guidelines.
- Leading the Quality Management department
- Preserve and improve the existing global Quality Management Systems
- Oversee all GMP/GDP requirements for Quality; deviations, CAPAs, changes
- Conduct internal/external audits
- Safeguard GxP certification and licenses and ensure all is up-to-date
- Be the Quality authority and point of contact for local and international health authorities for the Aargau site
- Relevant industry experience
- Quality experience
- GMP/GDP experience
- Registered Pharmacist/Pharmacy degree
- Fluent English and German (writing and speaking)
If you this is a position of interest, and you would like to know more or have any additional questions, please submit a copy of your CV to the following email address;