Dynamic, internationally successful medical technology company based in eastern Switzerland. Technology that helps clinicians improve the lives of critically ill patients. My Client believes innovation is required to meet critical care needs. In order to strengthen a multinational team, They are constantly looking for motivated employees in all areas: from software developers to medical specialists, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists and from project managers to product managers.
After learning about the basics of ventilation and our development environment, you specify, analyze (architecture and design), develop and test Software for a connectivity module incorporated in a medical ventilator. You will work with modern technologies and tools and you develop microservices running on a Linux environment in the programming language C++.
Special focus of your involvement will be connectivity and cybersecurity. You work in an international team and develop and test application software based on standardized communication protocols that communicates securely with external systems over RS232, Ethernet, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Bachelor / Master / PhD degree in information technologies / informatics focus on security
- Experience with wireless communication technologies (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) and standard communication protocols
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Very strong Linux know-how
- Fluent in English
Beneficial is also experience in:
- Medical / automotive industry
- Testing with focus on security (e.g. penetration testing, fuzzing)
- Yocto build system
- Software architecture and design
- Requirements engineering
- German Language or willingness to learn