Country Clinical Quality Manager
Company: Global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
Job Title: Regional Clinical Quality Director
Location: Athens, Greece
A world leading and global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is seeking an additional Country Clinical Quality Manager to join the expanding organisation. This role is critical in the achieving the company's objectives for its major partners in delivering high-end quality services and that regulations and requirements are achieved.
As the Country Clinical Quality Manager, you will liaise with the Regional Clinical Quality Director to oversee all Clinical Quality Management activities for Greece.
You will ensure global process and procedures are implemented, improved, and support continuous improvement methods.
This is an office based position in Athens, with some minimum travel but can be up to 30% maximum.
- Provide expert knowledge on ICH-GCP standards and regulations
- Provide expertise on Quality matters
- Point of contact for Quality and regulatory agencies for audit and inspections
- Manage Quality and Compliance issues and investigations
- Supplier Qualification
- Support the Global team on Country Quality Management
- Manage Quality standards of Clinical Supplies in accordance to GCP Standards
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Extensive background and experience in Clinical Research
- Expert knowledge on ICH-GCP
- Effective project management experience
- Experience managing highly matrixed organizations
- Highly competitive gross annual basic salary
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus PH's
- Extra day of leave on your birthday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution